Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thanksgiving weekend...

Hello all!!!  Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!  We had a fantastic time with both of our families!!  Did a little shopping on Black Friday afternoon!!  Slept in for the first time in years!!!  And I didn't know that Walmart was starting their sale at midnight!!  So, I missed out on the Jolly Holidays Cricut cartridge...  I did get Twinkle Toes cartridge though...  I may go back and get the Inspired Heart cartridge - They were still there last night...  Also, the Expressions were marked down to $150!!  Wow!!

When I got back on Sunday there were a couple of packages waiting for me!!  Shall We Dance and my free Color Ink!!  Lori's Garden arrived last week!!  Can't wait to play!!

Here is my little paper tree...  Just playing around last week!!  
Saw the idea different places online and in a few magazines!!  I've added Stickles and will add some buttons and such probably this week...

Have a great week!!
-Carissa

Don't forget to stop by SweetSassyDiva!!!  Lots of fun things!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment