Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a fantastic first day of 2011!!!  Have you set goals or made resolutions??  It's a brand new year!!  Make every moment count!!
In 2011...

  • I will balance my time better. 
  • I will make healthier choices for me and my family!  I started Weight Watchers again a few weeks ago when the new PointsPlus program started.  One pound per week!
  • I will make memories with my family and record them!  Starting my first scrapbook is huge for me!!  Also, I'm planning to take one picture every day this year
  • My husband and I will read the entire Bible!  We started a chronological reading plan today!!
Wow!  Actually writing my goals down feels awesome!!  They have been circling around in my head for the last few weeks!  

Thanks for stopping by and good luck with everything you all do in 2011!!
-Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment