Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Holidays!!!

Hello all!!  Hope you all are having the best holidays ever!!  We are having fun visiting with family this week!  We are heading to our next destination tomorrow evening!!  I think we will be getting some snow also!! 

Here are some pictures of my other projects!!  I finally made a zipper pouch!  And it's lined!!  Yay!!  I'll be making more soon so I can get better with the zippers!


 This next project was made for a gift exchange with my fiber friends at our monthly Fiber Friday Christmas Party!!  We have knitters, crocheters, spinners and weavers every month that get together for a wonderful evening!!  It is so much fun!!  I love making these loop handle bags from the Singer website!  It's reversible!!  Also, included a Namaste Buddy Case and Chibi needles! 


I've packed several knitting projects that I can work on while traveling!!  I've finished one already just need to attach the buttons!!  Yay!  Still have a blanket, vest and cowl to work on!
Happy Holidays!!
-Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment