Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Ornaments...

Hello all!  I was super excited when a certain package arrived the other day!!  Oh my goodness!!  Post-it Craft Paper!!  This paper is really awesome and I love it!!!  It is so easy to use and looks great!  It really is cut, peel and stick!!  Thank you so much for letting me try out this wonderful product!!

My project this week was to use the Post-it Craft Paper!  So, I used it to personalize ornaments purchased from my Celebrating Homes consultant.  I flipped the letters from the Gypsy Font Shadow so I could use the adhesive side for glitter!  I am beginning to really love glitter!!  It was really easy and quick to do once I figured out which color I could part with...  Just take off the backing and pour your glitter on!!


After glittering, I used clear adhesive dots to attach to plastic paper.  Probably would have been okay without the plastic paper but I thought that it needed to be a little thicker.  The ornament had a raised circle where I wanted to attach the initial.  The finished product looks perfect!!


Recipe:
Gypsy - Gypsy Font Shadow (flip the letters)
Post-it Craft Paper
Plastic/Acrylic paper
Glitter
Clear adhesive dots

Another fun project using the Post-it Craft Paper...  Labels!  I love to organize so this was actually the first thing I did after opening the package!!  I used an image from the Imagine More cartridge with patterned paper from the Better Together cartridge.  Love to cache patterns!  The original image is the green label.  I also made smaller labels for the pockets on the inside.  Might be able to see that in a video soon!!!


Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great weekend!!
-Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment