Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Mini Album

Wow!!  I can't believe that Christmas is almost here!!  I love this time of year!!
I still need to decorate a little bit more but it will be done soon....

The challenge last week for the design team at SweetSassyDiva was to create a mini album!!  I really enjoyed seeing the different albums that the design team made!  It made me realize that I really wanted some kind of binding system...  So I watched HSN on Sunday night and purchased a YourStory!!  I cannot wait for it to arrive!!

Here is my mini album...  Click HERE for the details...
In the next day or so I will be inserting pictures of my family to give as a Christmas present to my husband's grandmother.  




First opening...
Pockets were made by taking a 5.5x8 piece of cardstock and score in the middle at 4 inches.  
Fold in half and then fold one side down to create your pocket.  
Place sticky tape on the bottom and side as shown in the picture below...  
Cut your mat pieces and adhere.  
I had a little oopsie with the pink paper that probably will be covered up with an embellishment or picture.
Second opening...
Cutting, layering and punching!!  I got a new punch!!  Love it!!
Third opening...
I had to be really careful with the cuts on this opening...  I probably could have used my Gypsy but I'm haven't mastered that yet.
Fourth and fifth opening...  
Super simple cutting and layering!!
I used almost the entire stack of paper and I will use the rest for a card to match.  Sweet!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a great week!!
-Carissa

No comments:

Post a Comment