Friday, October 22, 2010

Design Team Submissions

Hello everyone!!!  It's super late here but I wanted to post my projects for the design teams that I'm applying for...  I am absolutely loving the Cricut Imagine!!!  The learning process is still going strong and I am so thankful for all the blogs out there that talk about the Imagine!!!  Without them I would be lost!!! 

The two design teams that I am applying for are...  Creative Critterz Imaginations and Sweet Sassy Diva.  I have no other design team experience and I am a Cricut newbie with the Imagine being the first Cricut machine that I have ever owned!!!

Here are my latest finished projects using the Imagine...  Thanks for looking and ENJOY!!!

From the Better Together Art Cartridge...  A thank you card...  This is my favorite card so far.  Every time I make a new card it becomes my favorite!!  I used 3D squares behind the flower and behind the border of the sentiment...  I added texture to the flower using my Fiskars plates from several years ago! 


From the Imagine More Art Cartridge...  Spread your wings wall hanging...  It originally was a Christmas decoration tray but it needed a coat of paint and a new life!!  I used a turquoise card stock from my paper stash but everything else was printed on the Imagine.


From the stock images and the Imagine More Art cartridge...  Fall pumpkins...  Do you think it's missing something???  I'm still searching for the perfect stamp for the sentiment!!!  I really wanted to show this card to you all because the only image that I used from the cartridge were the borders at the bottom...  The pumpkins and squares behind them are the stock images that come with the Imagine.


Thanks for stopping by and please come back!!
Have a great weekend!!!
-Carissa

2 comments:

  1. Love the tray. That is a very good and cool idea. I can't wait to see more of your projects.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!! You would have never known you were a newbie!!!

    ReplyDelete