Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Excitement at 3am!!!

Hello!!  This week is just flying by!!  I started this post yesterday and was going to finish it up by inserting pictures of my latest projects!!  But...  My camera charger has gone missing!!  I must find it before our family reunion this weekend!!!  Aaaahhh!!!

Since I can't post pictures of my latest finished projects...  This is my card tree!!  A few Pinecone Press Kit cards...  I love kits!!!  I will post more pictures of my finished projects hopefully tomorrow when I find my charger!!


Projects that I want to do this week...
     Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge
     Cricut Circle Monthly Challenge
     Tags for Christmas ornaments
     Finish knitting my socks
     Start knitting another baby hat
     Make more cards
    
There are a couple of other challenges that I want to participate in but haven't done it yet...  I am really enjoying seeing what other people create!!!  Such great inspiration!!  Also, I'm debating on whether or not to apply to be on a design team...  It's a brand new blog for the Cricut Imagine...  Hmmmm....  We'll see!!


The excitement at 3am was...

I won a GYPSY!!  Oh my goodness!!  I was up late checking in on the blogs that I follow...  Well...  The other day, I entered a contest to win a Gypsy through the new Cricut Circle Blog design team!  Each DT member had two to give away!!  The drawing was held on SATURDAY!!  Provo Craft surprized everyone with a third Gypsy to give away.  I was lucky number 3 at Nancy's blog, The Paper Orchard.  Still shocked and amazed that I actually will have a Gypsy in my hands soon!!  I will definitely be stalking the mail!!!  I have no idea how to use it but I will have fun learning how!!

Have fun this week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment