Monday, October 4, 2010

Welcome!!

Hello and welcome to the new Loksi & Co. blog!!  This is where I will be sharing my crafty creations with you!  I love to learn new things! I love to create!  My to-create list is growing rapidly and I can usually sneak in some time to make things throughout the day...  Especially when the little one is napping.  I am a SAHM to two girls, the oldest will be six years old tomorrow and the baby is 19 months old.  Time flies when your having fun!!!

I'll be posting about several different crafty creations!!  I am the proud new owner of a Cricut Imagine!  Look for posts about my learning process since this is my first Cricut machine!!  I also sew, knit, spin yarn, crochet, bead, weave on my inkle loom, weave baskets, embroider and make scrapbook projects.  I have scrapbook albums but haven't made anything to fill them!!

Thanks for stopping by and come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment